- Day care centers
- Homeless shelters
- Animal kennels
- Retirement homes
- Day camps
- Sleep away camps
- and more.
Some common questions and answers about Steri-Fab:
1. Q. Why should a potential customer who only wants a disinfectant be
interested in a product like Steri-Fab, which also kills insects,
A. It is the rare circumstance indeed when the need for a
disinfectant does not also warrant the need for an
insecticide. Conditions that require disinfectants are
normally breeding grounds for many different types of insects.
2. Q. Why should a potential customer who only wants an insecticide be
interested in a product like Steri-Fab, which also kills bacteria,
fungus, virus, etc.?
A. It is just as rare for an environment to only need an
insecticide as it is for it to only need a disinfectant.
Conditions that require insecticides are often breeding
grounds for many types of bacteria, fungus, germs, odors and
3. Q. Steri-Fab makes so many claims, how can this amazing product not
A. Steri fab is a combination of a synthetic pyrethroid, a dual
quat, isopropyl alcohol and water. When the product dries
(15 - 20 minutes at room temperature) it is no longer active.
4. Q. Why doesn’t Steri Fab contain a fragrance and/or dyes?
A. Steri Fab is fragrance and dye free so after the product
dries only the person who applied it will be aware it has
5. Q. Does Steri-Fab require dilution?
A. No. Steri Fab is used as is.
6. Q. How is Steri-Fab applied?
A. SteriFab should only be applied by spraying onto the
surface. Steri Fab can be applied using a sprayer that will
work with a water thin llquid (when using an electric
sprayer, check with the manufacturer for compatibility with
a flammable liquid).
7. Q. How much should a customer pay to have Steri-Fab applied?
A. Since Steri-Fab is the only product of its type, pricing is
not based on a competitive basis with other products, but
rather on a square foot cost. (1 gallon treats approximately
1500 square feet).